Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Media Profile: TV Shows

Current Shows That I'm Watching:


 Adventure Time












 Duck Dynasty












Downton Abbey











I'm in a lull from TV shows because of the Oscar films that are out which I focus on this time of year.



Peripheral Shows (shows I watch because someone else watches them):


Tosh.O












NFL Football









Workaholics









That 70s Show













Guilty Refusals (critically acclaimed shows or shows suggested by friends that I will not watch):
                                                      

Once Upon a Time








Trailer Park Boys















The Sopranos









 How I Met Your Mother










Guilty Pleasures:


Vampire Diaries











Say Yes to the Dress










Catfish









Chopped









All Time Favorites:


Game of Thrones














No Reservations











True Blood










Mankind: The Story of All of Us









Planet Earth













Adventure Time











Avatar: The Last Airbender, 










Shows I Used to Like, But Not Anymore:


Charmed









Friends









Numb3rs













Law and Order: SVU













Shows I resisted for a Long Time, But Now I'm a Fan:

The Wire











Weeds










I Would Rather Eat Charcoal:

Curb Your Enthusiam









Favorite Movies:

The Lion King
Beasts of the Southern Wild
Pride and Prejudice
How to Train Your Dragon
Inglorious Basterds
Midnight in Paris
Moulin Rouge
Seven
Lord of the Rings
Mean Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment